What is the current value of 1 company share of The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company...?

...(located in The Philippines) ? On April 27th, 1946, my grandfather was given an official company share of The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company in The Philippines. We would like to find out how much this share is currently worth. I heard that The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company may have changed its... show more ...(located in The Philippines) ?
On April 27th, 1946, my grandfather was given an official company share of The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company in The Philippines. We would like to find out how much this share is currently worth. I heard that The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company may have changed its name or may have been bought by larger power companies, so this will probably be a challenging question to answer.

The Lingayen Gulf Electric Power Company was started in:
Year: 1946
Country: Philippines, Island of Luzon
Province/State: Pangasinan
Town: Lingayen

I have attempted to contact officials & citizens in the Philippines looking for help, and have found nothing. Do you think you can help me solve this case?