Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, It's Quiz Time!?
1. Barry Hubris? Yes/No
2. Gravity is a harsh mistress. T/F
3. Moth Suit or Accounting?
4. Who's the sidekick?
A. Crazy Blue Rocket :
B. The Tick :
C. The Schwa :
D. The Human Bullet :
5. Who is not a member of The Civic-minded Five?
A. Four-legged Man
B. Captain Mucilage
C. Feral Boy
D. Jungle Janet
E. Radio King
G. Bipolar Bear
6. Caped Chameleon or Crusading Chameleon?
7. Who is the most fearsome supervillain?
8. Man-Eating Cow or Paul the Samurai?
9. Is the Rive Droit Bank "the Right Bank for you"?
10. Vehicle of choice for The Crazy Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight?
Oh, the shame and the sadness. How are the mighty fallen from the days of their mighty blue greatness. Well, since nobody even took the quiz, let alone passed it, I suppose I had better let the voters decide who among you has best responded. I will be off in the Comet Club having a refreshing drink with some of my favorite New Yorkers.
*wipes a manly, Tick-sized tear away*, Oh, thank you Todd! Very good, except for missing the one looking for the sidekicks. I'm impressed, given that I mingled the cartoon and the real comics and the non-Edlund comics.
Right - you only missed #4 (a:Johnny Wingless; b:Arthur; c:Umlaut Boy; d:FireMe Boy), #9 (Yes - key location from Episode 1, featuring The Idea Men), #10 (VW bug), and I take great pride in awarding you the full 10 points. Sorry about the Chainsaw Vigilante - as a matter of fact, I had a question that involved him, but decided to go with the others instead. I also left out ones about the Deertown-Hobleville (sp?) Expressway and the Crime Cannibal. Too much to put in..
- ToddLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. NO, he's not the tick.
3. Moth suit.. all the way
4. A. Side kick of Caped Cod.
5. I am used to the comic more than the tv show, but as I recall bipolar bear isn't in the civic minded five in either.
6. Caped Chameleon
7. Hm... The Terror?
8. I like both but Man-Eating Cow was cooler.
9. Hm, don't remember that one, but that what it translates to.
10. Don't remember.
No mention of my favorite, the Chainsaw Vigilante?Source(s): Fan of the tick comics.
- ?Lv 41 decade ago
- dunkleyLv 44 years ago
that's effortless...time for 10 pts.... GWB's final complete day as President is the day earlier than the NEW PRESIDENT is inaugurated....That could be Monday, January, nineteenth, 2009. JAN. twentieth the brand new president is sworn in and takes legitimate condominium of the White House....CIVICS TEACHER.....
- 1 decade ago
i stoped reading after the first word
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ?Lv 71 decade ago
There is no recognizing any one of your questions!♥♥
- MuñecaLv 61 decade ago
that list makes no sense.
- DestinyLv 61 decade ago