Who makes the gravy separators with little slots?

I've got an old cheapie one which is falling apart but I can't get another one like it and I can't now remember where I bought it. It's just a little plastic jug with a slot in front of the pouring lip into which you slide a flat piece of plastic which you can raise and lower as you pour out the gravy leaving the fat on the top. Lakeland and Cleaneze sell larger jugs with a pouring spout at the bottom - but they aren't the ones I want. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks a lot.


Bogey. Thanks. What a great website. The one I want isn't there though.....

2 Answers

  • Holly
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to "The Find.com" and type in "gravy separator". There are many, plastic, glass, all sizes and prices. It's where I order all my kitchen gadgets.

  • john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Two places:One is Ikea and the other is Bed,Bath and Beyond.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.