cel asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 9 years ago

survey: if you are going to put-up a business in the philippines, what kind of business it is and why?

• lolit
    Best Answer

i love flowers . ornamental plants ,and garden pots . so the business will be garden plants .

• Rose

A product/service that has not yet been offered in the Philippines. Of course most people will just copy your idea, but since you were the first one to think of it, you would have the upperhand. All you need is to stay ahead of the game.

Take Zagu for example. After a month, every person is setting up his/her own pearl shake stand. Yet in the end only two prominent stands are left.

The higher the risk, the greater the returns.

A finance Company that lends money.

Why ? Simple Math. 22% APR on short term loans in one hell of a nice return on your investment.

Why will I never do it ? Because as a foreigner I can only own 40% of the company. Besides that being a completely unfair deal, I have seen way too many foreigners screwed over by their local partners and loose everything.

Source(s): Living in the Philippines since 2002.
  • 36

you should award me for this,

frozen fruit juices because this is the best alternative to fresh fruits rather than consume those juice concentrates, juice flavored or other acidic that is health wise. I used to buy frozen orange fruit juice at the Duty Free Shop but lately, I haven't been seeing it there.

I have so many business idea in mind but I won't be able to pioneer it if I tell it all in here.

I'll put up an Ice Scramble kiosk, because its very popular especially in SM branches. I see long lines of customers in every ice scramble stands.

but, what I really want is to establish my own restaurant. why? because it has always been my dream, and also my mom's. I want to create/cook good food for people and to make sure everything is satisfying.

if you are a foreigner, you may want to teach English online. Just google : "online ESL teacher/instructor wanted". You can make some USD1000+ month doing that and get paid through paypal.com. And there is no overhead.

business about putting up successful business

Franchise business of course.

The Pinoy need three things daily. Food . Transportation and shelter. I would choose food.

• rem

A pharmacy so I can break the monopoly in the country.