So Atheists: If a Special Being gave life to over 1 billion & gives them hope every day, is He not a true hero?

Update:

Abomination: LMAO LOL!!!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the people who find in themselves reason to see and to seek light even in great darkness are the truest heroes.

Source(s): "Love casts a light in the deepest, dark place..." --from a poem
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

There are more then 6 billion people in the world. According to you a special being gave life and hope to 1 billion of these 6 billion. Are you talking about China? India? the Middle East?

Be more specific.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A special being gave life to over 1 billion?

Well, technically speaking, if a guy had a really healthy sperm count and had sex 16 times a day and thusly impregnated 16 women per day, he could father 584,000 children before he died of old age.

You would need 27 men having sex from the age of 15 to the age of 75, 16 times a day to father 1 billion children. Crazy, huh?

• 10 years ago

no because said being MIGHT not exist. the true heroes are the police, paramedics, firemen, servicemen and anyone else who work to try and better humanity or even just trying to make us happier. These are the heroes that we see everyday having an impact on the world and should be treated as such.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

If that special being is not real, the lives that were given came through natural biological forces, and the hope is false hope, ... no hero involved at all.

• 10 years ago

not when he is also the cause of hatred, and rape. When he is the spawn of ignorence, when the truth is ignored over him, when people lose touch to their true spiritual self. No, he is not a hero.

• Dude
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Sources please. Yeah he never gave me life. And the FSM can give as much hope but that doesn't make him exist. This imaginary friend you have doesn't give hope. You're belief/ religion does.

I told you to get a life ann

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Superman?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Not when he makes the other 6 billion suffer.

• Avery
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

But you don't tell the rest of the story.

Gave life to over 1 billion.

Then got up and left.

Source(s): I call that abandonment, and I'm so suing for damages.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.