Does anyone know what song this is ?

Acouple nights ago I herd a song on my car radio. I really liked it but I did'nt catch the name or the group! I dont remember ever hearing it befor ,and I dont know how old it is !

I would imagine it's rock, and its got some good guitar in it!

Some of the words in the maine verse where : ( she wont stop dancing)or (she cant stop dancing) and something about (she licks her lips) ! This verse is repeated quite a few times through out the song !

If anyone thinks thay maybe might know this song,please let me know ! Even if your not 100% sure , tell me a name and I'll listen to it ! Top score points for whoever helps me find the song. I wont be able to do it later, so Id'e like to thank all of you right now for any ideas ! Chow Babes !

Favorite Answer

don't stop dancing -creed

or

pornstar dancing - darkest days

i'm pretty sure it's pornstar dancing cus i just listened to it an it has ludacris in it and nickelback and when they say pornstar dancing it sounds like she won't stop dancing lol

I Like It by Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull?

do you think its stop stop stop by the hollies? it has similar lyrics. other then that i really have no clue

hope this was the right one ^_^