Bras with good side support for the larger ladies.?

Can you recommend any makes of bras that have really good side support.

Favorite Answer

Stick with the no-wire full figure bras for the comfort: http://www.isaacsultan.com/asearch.asp?search=1&ca...

you're wearing the incorrect length, maximum females are. it truly is be predicted that someplace between 70 & ninety % of all females are wearing the incorrect length, or have the straps adjusted incorrectly. i changed into really one of them. I had measured myself and concept i changed into getting the suited length, yet I wasn't. The band changed into to tremendous, and the cup length changed into too small. I under no circumstances somewhat felt comfortable in a bra, yet I were given used to wearing them. Non-underwires were ok, yet i might want to in ordinary words placed on and underwire for some hours previously it grew to develop into very uncomfortable. i ultimately went to a lingire branch and had a professional setting up. when I strated wearing the suited length, each thing were given more beneficial proper. I felt more beneficial comfortable and positive, and that i'll placed on an underwire all day with none discomfort in any respect.

fantasie and freya are good ones

Source(s): experience

Wonderbra :)