Feeling guilty about switching from breasfeeding to formula?

Hi, I have a 9 week old daughter who I have been breastfeeding since day one. I do not enjoy breastfeeding at all. My daughter sucks so hard that I literally have purple nipples. lol she is a sucker! I am currently switching her from breastfeeding to formula because of how much pain I am in, and the fact that I do... show more Hi, I have a 9 week old daughter who I have been breastfeeding since day one. I do not enjoy breastfeeding at all. My daughter sucks so hard that I literally have purple nipples. lol she is a sucker! I am currently switching her from breastfeeding to formula because of how much pain I am in, and the fact that I do not enjoy breastfeeding. I am feeling guilty though just because I know my breast milk is better for her than formula. Did anyone feel like that when they weaned their baby onto the bottle? I keep telling myself she got 9 weeks of it and really more because I have a lot stored in the freezer she will get over the next few weeks. I feel awful about this, but I know formula is now really great for babies. How do I get over this guilty feeling?