Has anyone felt guilty switching to formula?

my son is 4 weeks old and I have been breastfeeding exclusively the entire time... but for some reason it doesnt seem to be getting any easier. He eats constantly and never seems satisfied, on top of that I have a 3 year old son who I have no time for because i'm constantly nursing. I feel my 4 week old... show more my son is 4 weeks old and I have been breastfeeding exclusively the entire time... but for some reason it doesnt seem to be getting any easier. He eats constantly and never seems satisfied, on top of that I have a 3 year old son who I have no time for because i'm constantly nursing. I feel my 4 week old isn't sucking properly because he seems to get frustrated a lot, but the LC said he is latching fine. I have tried to pump and bottle feed but I cant get more than 3 oz. out and he eats more than that.
I have just become completely stressed out trying to nurse, I feel bad always neglecting my oldest and I feel guilty switching to formula. Has anyone experienced this before? and what did you do?