Netgear RO318 Router - cannot find online driver download?

hey yahoo, ive been having a few problems with my windows computer and have recently reformatted the whole drive back to normal. its running XP, it has not been connected to the internet after the formatting and i would like to. i have been trying to find the firmware online, but they all route me to different... show more hey yahoo,

ive been having a few problems with my windows computer and have recently reformatted the whole drive back to normal. its running XP, it has not been connected to the internet after the formatting and i would like to. i have been trying to find the firmware online, but they all route me to different sites that don't have the file available to download. the version i am trying to download is 3.26 for my Netgear Security Router - Model RO318

this link does not work for me:
ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/netgear1/RO318_3_26.zip

i have no service packs or anything for my windows computer as it has not been connected to the internet and downloaded any updates. so just a fresh copy of XP on my computer.

if anyone knows a website that has the driver download, or you can access the driver download itself, can you post it up to, say, rapidshare or somewhere, and post back here. that would be great.

cheers