Teenagers who hate today's music, what do you listen to?

Just a little curious, since I've found a lot of people on here my age that listen to the exact same stuff I do, and most of the bands I listen to are over 15 years old. It's interesting, isn't it, what we've all started listening to since our generation doesn't have a great rock band to obsess... show more Just a little curious, since I've found a lot of people on here my age that listen to the exact same stuff I do, and most of the bands I listen to are over 15 years old. It's interesting, isn't it, what we've all started listening to since our generation doesn't have a great rock band to obsess over.

BQ: What ten songs first come up when you set your iPod on shuffle?
BQ2: What song is stuck in your head right now? For me it would be Smashing Pumpkins' Tarantula. "I don't wanna fight, every single night..."
Update: @Peace Love Me- Music is eternal. I don't care that some of the music that I listen to doesn't fit with "the times". The Beatles, the Doors, the Sex Pistols, the Pixies, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains will always be some of my favorite bands. Oh, and Justin Bieber and Ke$ha are talentless robots... show more @Peace Love Me-
Music is eternal. I don't care that some of the music that I listen to doesn't fit with "the times". The Beatles, the Doors, the Sex Pistols, the Pixies, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains will always be some of my favorite bands. Oh, and Justin Bieber and Ke$ha are talentless robots created to entertain the brain-dead.
Update 2: And for those of you who were wondering, I'm 14, and all of my friends have their own taste in music. One likes classic rock, another likes 70's punk, and another likes hair-metal (and I've been TRYING to convert her, since the bands I mentioned above pretty much taught me how to play guitar, and... show more And for those of you who were wondering, I'm 14, and all of my friends have their own taste in music. One likes classic rock, another likes 70's punk, and another likes hair-metal (and I've been TRYING to convert her, since the bands I mentioned above pretty much taught me how to play guitar, and let's just say that they didn't get along too well with the hair-metal bands.)
Update 3: Oh, great, now Stone Temple Pilots' "Sour Girl" stuck in my head, along with the music video for it. Now all I can think of is weird psuedo-Teletubbies running around and Scott Weiland doing weird tai-chi stuff. Don't ask what happens in my mind; it's not pretty.