Need a name for a Photography Business?

I've started my own on location photography business recently and it starting to grow very quickly. I need to start advertising (Facebook, website, business cards, etc.) and I need a name. It is Christian based, and I focus on toddlers, kids, families, events, etc.
Update: Thanks to those that gave me some ideas. Yes, creativity is what photography is about, but creativity is also taking in other's ideas and adding your own touch. I appreciate the ideas, they will help me when I'm deciding. As for my faith, I do intend to keep the Christian basis known. If I lose some,... show more Thanks to those that gave me some ideas. Yes, creativity is what photography is about, but creativity is also taking in other's ideas and adding your own touch. I appreciate the ideas, they will help me when I'm deciding. As for my faith, I do intend to keep the Christian basis known. If I lose some, that's alright. As a Christian, it's part of my belief to spread the love of Christ, and that's what pictures do, they show the love of families, in memories, etc. Yes, I may lose some, but I am willing to take that risk. I would never turn down anyone that is not Christian, I have actually taken photos of people of different backgrounds. However, thank you for your opinions, I see where each comes from.