Is a striped skunk another name for a corn snake? NEED ANSWERS NOW!!?

My class is having a Creature Teacher come in tomorrow and I got a list of the animals and it said striped skunk and my brother scared the living daylights out of me by saying a striped skunk was another name for a corn snake. Please be honest when you answer so I can decide to turn in my permission slip because if it is a corn snake I won't turn in my permission slip so I can't see them and hold it! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Favorite Answer

No its a skunk...skunks are super cuddly and sweet. My friend has two as pets! They are so cute.

It is a skunk. And why wouldn't you want to see a corn snake. They are the most harmless snake in the world. They are actually recommended for first time pet owners. In fact i own two along with 4 other snakes.

No. A skunk is a skunk and a snake is a snake--by the way, corn snakes are harmless.

• ahri

uhm.. thats a skunk.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/3035553816_6d8...

no offense but dont be so affraid of nothing.. lol its harmless it wont kill you, nor will it bite. dont listen to your brother. brothers just like to scare their sister with stuff like that.