My hubby and I both want an open marriage with a "dont ask, dont tell policy"...Will this work?

Background: My hubby and I have had sexual issues from day one. He was very inexperienced (one partner before me) and I was very experienced (many partners). I said some hurtful things to him about his bedroom skills in the past which really scared him to where he is scared to have sex with me. So I apologized many... show more Background: My hubby and I have had sexual issues from day one. He was very inexperienced (one partner before me) and I was very experienced (many partners). I said some hurtful things to him about his bedroom skills in the past which really scared him to where he is scared to have sex with me. So I apologized many times, I changed my attitude and made it all about him in the bedroom. Well, its just not working. I am so tired of being rejected by him and him saying that he loves me but is too intimidated to have sex with me. We have the PERFECT relationship outside of sex. He is my BEST friend and I love him dearly. We have talked about this issue to death and we dont know what to do besides have our needs met by others people. (We are both soooo tired of masturbating) I want to know if having "no strings attached" sex with other people will solve this "no sex" problem. I dont mind him being with other girls as long as he doesnt tell me about it, spend our money on prostitutes, ect) I do want him to be happy sexually even if its not with me. And I would like to have sex with a man that knows what hes doing! Divorce is not an option b/c we are perfect together in every other way besides this issue. I am desperate. Will this ruin our relationship?
My hubby is 35 and I am 25. We both are professionals and attractive/in shape.
We have no kids. Been married 1.5 years