SATA Power Connector Problem?

I ran into an odd thing yesterday when I was dusting out my system. After closing the hood and hooking up all the peripherals, I got a boot device error. The problem was that one of the SATA power connectors was disconnected. I reseated the connectors on both drives and they both feel a bit loose--much less... show more I ran into an odd thing yesterday when I was dusting out my system. After closing the hood and hooking up all the peripherals, I got a boot device error. The problem was that one of the SATA power connectors was disconnected. I reseated the connectors on both drives and they both feel a bit loose--much less insertion (or extraction!) force than I remember when building the system a little over a year ago. It seems like a mild problem to me and I wonder if it's a known problem with certain connectors, a thermal problem in the case, or what?

It's a CoolerMaster PS, around 500W, and WD Caviar 250G SATA drives.