Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Good Question.. Well there actually lot of reason why too many out of school youth these days.. primary reason might be the government doesn't have effective program and actions about these matters.. as well as education fund should be increase.. our fund i believe is enough.. but the sad thing is some of politician are corrupt.. secondarily is their life status.. some of them, less fortunate cant afford to send their children to school. poverty is very very severe here in phil. and yet if this children did not able to send in school. the cycle will just continue.. hope this helps..
Other Answers (7)Relevance
1. No money even for school supplies, even while there are no tuition fees in public schools. Poor families will naturally prioritize food. Most poor families can't even eat 3 meals a day, so schooling ogf the kids just can not be funded.
2. Those families who can afford to send kids to school have a fair share of out of school youth. Most of the time, the parents are not a good model for the kids, and such parents do not really encourage kids to finish school. They easily give up and just say the kids are "tamad mag-aral".
TRAPO ( TRAditional POlitics)
Poverty, lazy to go to school, and some other reasons.
2.bad peer presure
3. distant parent
THEY WANT TO FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF JOSEPH ESTRADA,LITO LAPID AND MANNY PACQUIAO.
5 answers hidden
Reasons why there are out of school youth in the Philippines?
- On resigning from your current job how many weeks before your last day should you tell your employer you're leaving?
- What are some products that are made only in the Philippines?
- Cebu Pacific Airlines versus Philippine Airlines?
- What is the most beautiful and tourists' top favorite attraction in the Phillippines?