Philippines: What is your comment that our politician are spending "our" money as rampant as this?

Update: I think, everybody has common reaction/s: Disappointment, confusion and anger. Those were also my reaction when i saw this in news and read the details in Yahoo. With the present system that we have, i think, Philippines will NEVER recover being a 3rd world country. Our grandparents and parents have already... show more I think, everybody has common reaction/s: Disappointment, confusion and anger. Those were also my reaction when i saw this in news and read the details in Yahoo. With the present system that we have, i think, Philippines will NEVER recover being a 3rd world country. Our grandparents and parents have already witnessed and experienced the same situation before and right now, in the present times, the system has not changed at all. Sadly, the same system will be experienced by our children and grandchildren in the future.

Im putting this question to vote. Thanks to all for your sensible answers.