What the 360 vs ps3 2010!!??!!??!!?? whats wrong with you?

Ok 2010 and people sustain that 360 is better... really??? wow people who are fans of 360 and developers... tell me how much do you get paid to say that??? Ive been around many consoles for my life... seems people still dont get it... I know that 360 can sustain better graphics, but thats to a point. With the... show more Ok 2010 and people sustain that 360 is better... really??? wow people who are fans of 360 and developers... tell me how much do you get paid to say that??? Ive been around many consoles for my life... seems people still dont get it... I know that 360 can sustain better graphics, but thats to a point. With the Nvidia and CPU powering together the "unlocking" being our only defence is stupid to say... you can see it on Uncharted 2... the fact is MS are trying to make money... not build for your enjoyment... they love to compete... the only reason MS started fighting Ninteno and PS is coz people were moving more away from their computers and more into gaming in the living room... Wii is the most selling due to the vast span of people they pulled in, MS is money grabbing and PS is in for the true gaming and home entertainment... but if your a fanboy of any console your clouded by the brand not the machine... even so alot of people aint experts of machines and aint seeing the fact that you dont waste money on something that is s**t... PS3 has stuff that "sound" worse but have you gone out and actually built games... use the power??? most of you have not... and developers are paid to love one so your not an expert either... now im not saying im an expert but ive played many consoles and ive never failed to leave Sony... its tv's etc is better then other brands... but everytime I play or look at 360... all I see is my computer... its only has powerful as mine... if not mines better... but the PS3 has better power then my computer... and it sits in my living room as it should be... Its got balls... 360 fans and MS only fight and spend money insulting Sony and actually dont use it to atleast fight Sony and Nintendo back... Its already been confirmed that Project Natal was only made to stop people spending money on Wii and more on 360... sounds to me that I and many retail reps agree thats a money slander more then making games fun... nice MS... (from Windows 7 altered) "you spoke, we listened, we heard MS... Get... More... Money... Make... more money..." so we are... Windows 7 is what we made... lets kick out Wii and PS3... computers and Windows rule... Linux, MAC, Sony, nintendo suck... control the world... yeah no wonder its been recommended to get PS3 more now... yeah MS have gone too far...

please oh please someone call me a fanboy or try to prove me wrong... I really wanna here an argument... i bet you anything it will be bull...
Update: whats wrong is people are noobs... question is whats wrong with you as in all people who are foolish in think 360 is better with outrageous logic... Um wrong with Wii out selling, seems someone is a full American love American stuff if you can say that... I dont think I would need to explain that just coz your an... show more whats wrong is people are noobs... question is whats wrong with you as in all people who are foolish in think 360 is better with outrageous logic... Um wrong with Wii out selling, seems someone is a full American love American stuff if you can say that... I dont think I would need to explain that just coz your an idiot...and if you understood me then why the hell would you waste yours and my time??? what are you... 12...