dose it mane a girl likes you wene she is nice alone with u and mean wene u are with other ppl or in class?

plz answer cus there is this girl amanda that's meane to me wene we are in class and wene we are alone like on myspace she is realy nice and i like look at her and she stares back and wene she sits behind me she tells me i smell bad and wene we are alone she tells me i smell good plz help me

Favorite Answer

she probably 50% maybe does like you, but her friends or the people she hangs around don't approve of you so she acts like that to impress her friends

OR

she's just messing around with you during school and tuff, but when you two are alone she wants to be nice to you ! it's like she wants to joke around but then she'll go back to her nice self again.

OR

she's two faced

You sound like a nice guy. You should be with someone who isn't mean to you EVER. Even if she is nice to you when you are alone, she does not sound like a nice person. No one should treat you badly and make fun of you.

show her your duke.