Geometry question I can't help please help?

Could someone help me with the following? I can't seem to figure out these questions. Thanks, Suppose that ray ZW bisects angle VZX, measure of angle 3 = 5(x + 3), and measure of angle 4 = 8x - 9. Find x and the measurement of angle VZX. x = 8; measure of angel VZX = 60 degrees x =10; measure of... show more Could someone help me with the following? I can't seem to figure out these questions.
Thanks,

Suppose that ray ZW bisects angle VZX, measure of angle 3 = 5(x + 3), and measure of angle 4 = 8x - 9. Find x and the measurement of angle VZX.
x = 8; measure of angel VZX = 60 degrees x =10; measure of angel VZX = 110 degrees x = 8; measure of angel VZX = 110 degrees x = 9; measure of angel VZX = 40 degrees

If angle A and angle B are complementary, the measure of angle A = x2, and the measure of angle B = 5x + 6, find x, the measure of angle A, and the measure of angle B.
x = 7, measure of angle A = 144 degrees; measure of angle B = 36 degrees
x = 10, measure of angle A = 28 degrees; measure of angle B = 152 degrees
x = 7, measure of angle A = 49 degrees; measure of angle B = 41 degrees
x = 10, measure of angle A = 50 degrees; measure of angle B = 41 degrees

In triangle ABC, the measure of angle B is 4 degrees greater than twice the measure of angle A, and the measure of angle C is 20 degrees greater than three times the measure of angle B. Find the measure of each angle.
Measure of angle A = 28; measure of angle B = 46; measure of angle C = 100
Measure of angle A = 18; measure of angle B = 46; measure of angle C = 108
Measure of angle A = 16; measure of angle B = 36; measure of angle C = 128
Measure of angle A = 16; measure of angle B = 46; measure of angle C = 128

Find the number of sides of a polygon if the sum of the measures of its interior angles is 180 degrees less than 15 times the sum of the measures of its exterior angles.
27 sides
31 sides
29 sides
30 sides

Triangle MTH is congruent to triangle FUN. If measure of angle T = 40 degrees and measure of angle F = 65 degrees, find the following:

measure of angle U and the measure of angle H.

U = 40; H = 75
U = 65; H = 40
U = 40; H = 65
U = 75; H = 40

10 points for whoever helps me out.
Thanks again,
1 answer 1