Has anyone ever loved you romantically and unconditionally?

I dont mean mother love, the love for our kids goes without saying. I mean have you had the kind of love where you can do no wrong in their eyes, you are perfect in every way, and they love you unconditionally and with pretty well every fiber of their being, and their eyes light up when they see you and you can... show more I dont mean mother love, the love for our kids goes without saying.

I mean have you had the kind of love where you can do no wrong in their eyes, you are perfect in every way, and they love you unconditionally and with pretty well every fiber of their being, and their eyes light up when they see you and you can feel the joy of it and the love just radiating from them and you know you can count on them and they will do anything in their power to do for you and love doing it ? The kind of love where there is no keeping track of who did what for whom, who does more, who loves more etc you just BOTH give equally because you want to?

I had this once, and then he was killed in an accident and I dont believe I will ever find it or someone like him again. Complete love, faithfulness, devotion, love and loyalty to each other. You would take a bullet for the one you love without even thinking about it

Have you ever had it in your life? Or is so rare few find it and never more than once?
Update: By unconditional love I mean someone who thinks you are perfect flaws and all. I also mean reciprocal love, where you just meld perfectly and irritations and flaws just dont seem to matter because you love each other so much that there is loyalty, fidelity, trust and you can just have a bad day and its ok, you can... show more By unconditional love I mean someone who thinks you are perfect flaws and all. I also mean reciprocal love, where you just meld perfectly and irritations and flaws just dont seem to matter because you love each other so much that there is loyalty, fidelity, trust and you can just have a bad day and its ok, you can be yourself and its ok, not perfect but just you and thats who he loves, and thats who you love, the real person