Why don't people act their age?

I have a neghibor whose 40 and acts as if he were 18. When are people going to grow and set an example for younger people?
Update: I'm 29 and I act my age, maybe even a little bit older. I can't stand people who are immature, childish, and trying to be a kid still when their in their 40s. We all have to grow up some day. You can be a kid at heart but playing kid games, that should of ended when your 18.
Update 2: You're only as old as you feel but doesn't mean you have to act like it.
Update 3: People seem to only want to read what they want to read, that brings me back to my question, why don't people act their age? Grow up already. When your an adult you don't need to act like a kid, playing kid games, trying to hit someones car, running underneath someones carport when you know that your in the... show more People seem to only want to read what they want to read, that brings me back to my question, why don't people act their age? Grow up already. When your an adult you don't need to act like a kid, playing kid games, trying to hit someones car, running underneath someones carport when you know that your in the wrong. That's immature and sounds to me people need to grow up. I play video games, but i don't act immature and stupid like he does. It's about being mature and respectful of others that a kid wouldn't normally do. Also I'm not saying he shouldn't play video games, in fact i don't even know if he does, this lady jumped to conclusions when she doesn't even know the facts. So why wont she act her age. I'm 29 and I look like a kid but I'm not going to play kid games. I left those behind when i was 18 and im not referring to video games, im using it as a metaphor. Don't be so quick to judge me either because u dnt knw me
Update 4: Johan i have a boyfriend, im not attracted to this man, im just tired of him acting stupid around my property. and hes married. Grow up.
Update 5: I like to have fun as well but its when u play head games, his wife takes her trash bag and puts it close to my car because she knows i dont like it. thats what i mean he and his wife 40 playing stupid kid games still.
Update 6: It's not a question to criticize anyone but i think when another persons immaturity effects another person like a neghibor, they should stop, if im being childish i will stop if i see its bothering someone else.
Update 7: Its funny how some people are so quick to criticize me when i never said their is anything wrong with having fun also im not uptight but no one needs to be hitting my car with their trash can playing around or not, stay the heck away from it, thats acting like a kid, stupid. im gunna go to ur a car and hit ur car... show more Its funny how some people are so quick to criticize me when i never said their is anything wrong with having fun also im not uptight but no one needs to be hitting my car with their trash can playing around or not, stay the heck away from it, thats acting like a kid, stupid. im gunna go to ur a car and hit ur car with it then u tell me if ur going to get mad