Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does Kim Kardashians Fit Your Jeans By Friday DVDS work for you?

I am thinking about purchasing these DVDS but I dont want them to turn out to be another false workout routine, I want one that will work? What were your results or things you have herd from these DVDS? Thanks Brooke XOXO

Favorite Answer

I bought your 3 workout videos about 2 months ago and started doing them all. I've now lost 16 pounds! These videos are unbelievable and they really DO work and I encourage anybody to please try them, especially if you love Kim Kardashian as much as I do!

-Samantha Trainor

I got the workout DVD's for a few reasons. I LOVE Kim and Keeping up with the Kardashians. I am constantly on her webpage and appreciate her beauty both inside and out. I am a curvy girl and have been trying for months to get toned. I ordered her DVD's and tried them last night for the first time. They were WONDERFUL! I just want to thank Kim for putting these out and helping those of us with curvalicious bodies :)

Wendy Ball

I just had to let you know that I'm on my first week of "fit in your jeans by friday". I'm by no means a non athletic woman. I typically run 3 miles 4-5 times a week, but your tapes! Wow! It's kicking my ***! You really don't feel it until you try to crawl out of your bed the next morning and your feet touch the ground and your like "WHOA! What muscles group is that hurting?" But its the good hurt because you know its working. ;) Thanks to Kim and the Trainers for putting together a tape that actually works. I cant wait to start seeing the results!

J Quinones

Source(s): fiitinyourjeansbyfriday.com/testimonials

Cheap doesn't mean that it's bad. They are reasonably priced as are most of the workout DVDs out there. Keep up with them everyday and interchange between DVDs to keep your body on it's toes. Your progress will stall if you keep doing the same thing over and over again. Your body needs a challenge. Drink a lot of water..and I mean a lot. That really helps take weight off of you! Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease is a great workout and they are fun. I took off 60 pounds using that series. Ten minute solutions: rapid results pilate's is also really good. Good luck!

What is a false workout routine?

I can't answer your question if I don't know...

Kim Kardashian isn't fit herself, so why buy her vids? She's a dumb*ss bimbo.