Why do so many smart people stay quiet? and stupid people are so loud?

We see a lot of news coverage of really far-right/Evangelical crazy dumb**** people saying amazingly stupid and unsupportable things. And so many religious people believing in ridiculously absurd things and carrying out acts from mild stupidity as the Christians do to violent acts of terror by Islamic... show more We see a lot of news coverage of really far-right/Evangelical crazy dumb**** people saying amazingly stupid and unsupportable things. And so many religious people believing in ridiculously absurd things and carrying out acts from mild stupidity as the Christians do to violent acts of terror by Islamic extremists...when will the smart, rational people of the world stand up and say F*** this! You dumb pieces of **** have had your time and now it's over and it's time to move forward with peace, prosperity and hope on planet earth?

I think intelligence has a way of making people become more docile because violence is stupid! However we Intelligent people HAVE to stand up and do something...I'm ready but i'm just one 6' 230 pound american i need a a few more to back me up