Help! parents sooo annoying!!!!?

so, to begin. my parents are old, like 60 and im 14. i have older sibs, much older. like, the closest is 15 years apart. so anyway, my parents had this prepaid phone called tracfone and then when i was 10 they got me one. it was great at first but it is just so stupid! the phones are crap! so i was talking to my... show more so, to begin. my parents are old, like 60 and im 14. i have older sibs, much older. like, the closest is 15 years apart. so anyway, my parents had this prepaid phone called tracfone and then when i was 10 they got me one. it was great at first but it is just so stupid! the phones are crap! so i was talking to my sister who has an at&t plan with her husband and she sed that i could join their plan, ya know the 10 bucks a month thing. and then 5 bucks a month texting. and so, i asked my parents and sed i would pay half and for the phone itself and they sed that sounds good. so, i was gonna get the lg xenon, which online is like 150. so, i had babysat a lot that week and had made enough for my half for 1 year and the xenon. so then, they sed its time for you to put some of your money in the bank, so i went up stairs and pulled out the money i had left over after the year and phone and all that. and i had made like, 350 bucks that week and i came down with 110 or sumthing to put in the bank. well, my dad was all like wheres the rest of you money? this phone is a waste of your money. and at first, my mom was like youll babysit againg from now until the time we get you on ur sisters plan, so put more in. so i was like ok. and my dad was still going off and i got mad and ran upstairs. so then the next night i asked my mom when we could order the phone because im almost out of minutes on my tracfone and she sed that my dad and her had tlked and sed that it would b too much money for me to spend and blah blah blah. see, they thought that i had to buy a new phone every year or something stupid. so then my sister saw the xenon for 40 at sams club the other night. so tonite, i told my parents tht my sister saw the phone for 40 and it wouldnt be as much, yada yada yada, and how you dont have to buy a new phone al the time and if you have to cuz it breaks or sumthing, u get upgrades after so long and whatever. but my mom is like i dont see why you want to do this, all you need your phone for is emergencies and you dont have to be texting your friends all the time and blah blah blah. so, shes not letting me get it! which before she was completely fine with! and she wont listen to me! she interupts me constantly! help! what can i say to her??

im soooo sorry this was long, but i felt like i had to tell u the whole situation.

thanks!!!!

XOXO