My ATT cell phone is getting really delayed txt messages and dropped calls, what do I do? 10pts?

Me and my moms ATT cell phones are getting a lot of delayed text messages and dropped calls. Like I'll get a text message an hour after I was supposed to because the txt shows the time it was supposed to be there. I have to push resend about 5 times before a text sends. and our calls are dropped... show more Me and my moms ATT cell phones are getting a lot of delayed text messages and dropped calls. Like I'll get a text message an hour after I was supposed to because the txt shows the time it was supposed to be there.
I have to push resend about 5 times before a text sends.
and our calls are dropped constantly.
I called the ATT service (it took about 5 times bc it kept getting dropped) and they sent a signal out and it wont work still. and my mom took it to the ATT store and they said they fixed it and it still wont work.
its very aggravating.
What do I do now?