Okay MJ Fans!!! I just uploaded a video of me dancing...? like i said I would..?

I just uploaded a video of me dancing to Smooth Criminal. I don't even know why I posted it on here, because I look like a retard dancing lol. Oh, and I was just wondering, why in the related videos, it shows the title with numbers? I thought that it would show things that are related to my video, you know,... show more I just uploaded a video of me dancing to Smooth Criminal. I don't even know why I posted it on here, because I look like a retard dancing lol.

Oh, and I was just wondering, why in the related videos, it shows the title with numbers? I thought that it would show things that are related to my video, you know, like maybe other people dancing to smooth criminal too, you know? What can I do to change that??
Or do I have to upload it again and wait for like 6 hours until it finishes? lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuaxg4Wei...
What do you think?? How'd I do?
Thanks for looking!!
I Love You Michael!!!
Update: Aww thanks you guuyss. =)
But how do I fix that problem that I mentioned abovee ! I don't want to go and upload it againn! grr! lol.
Update 2: Oh okay. Thanks "My Answers Suck"!
Update 3: lol, I probably wasn't so energized because before I did this tape I was taping over and over again like 7 times! >.<. And I was so tired haha.