lotto outlet in philippines?
where can i get(website) the application form for lotto outlet franchise in philippines and how much will it cost to open an outlet?
best answer will receive 5star and great comments!!
- k cLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
i got interest also in this business also before, there's a lot of different information saying franchise in luzon was close or it cost as much as above a million pesos .......to make me too confuse for.
pls. don't believe all of it!
because finally i had inquire and talk with an officer in-charge at PCSO, and below is the correct information (updated 2009) :
1. > the Lotto is under PCSO (Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office)
2. > they are not actually close franchise for any area within the Philippines. but the franchise availibility is base on visibility of the area, population and how many existing are already in the area.
3. > the terminal (computer hardware & software program) will come from PCSO together with the franchise for the use of franchisee.
4. > aside from rent & deposit for the area, renovation & related cost, telephone & internet connection, and related business permit & fee...
the real franchise you need to pay PCSO for lotto is only 18,000.00 (eighteen thousand) pesos,
so the total of the basic investment cost will be below 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand) pesos
then plus a surety bond.
5. > there's two options for surety bond:
first, is 7000+ insurance, and will pay the related fees every year.
or the second, 500,000 pesos cash bond, but it earns an interest and not need to pay related fees every year.
6. > so, the final total investment for franchise a lotto outlet is around 100,000+ pesos to maximum of below one million pesos depends on your option.
7. > you may get the Application Form from any of the PCSO office near you.
8. > the estimate processing time is around 3 months (NCR)
9. > for further lotto outlet franchise inquiry, pls call 7814077 or 7811901 (PCSO franchise dept.), or search for PSCO office that near you at their website at www. pcso.gov.ph
10. > the requirement & procedure is :
1. The applicant is requested to fill-up the Lottery Application Form
The Application Form for Philippine Lotto Franchise shall include the following attachments:
Sketch/Location Map of the proposed lotto outlet site.
Picture of the building of the proposed lotto outlet site.
2. PCSO shall conduct the inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s.
3. The applicant shall be informed of the evaluation result. If the proposed outlet site is viable, there are still some requirements needed for the lotto franchise. Different requirements are required for individual lotto franchise applicant & for corporation.
4. PCSO shall notify the applicant on the status of the application concerning the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet prior to installation of facilities.
5. The applicant shall be informed when to fabricate lotto franchise booth.
6. For Terminal Installation.
7. Payment to PCSO for Processing Fee.
8. Payment to PCSO of an Installation Fee.
9. Payment of Surety Bond to the GSIS. PCSO based station at the Annex I Bldg., 2/F)
10. Request for training in the operation of terminal.
11. Proceed to Merchandising Section for outlet provisions. NCR outlets will be provided by the Main Office, Quezon City. For NCL/STBR outlets, provisions will be given at the respective PDO covering the said locality.
12. Signing of the Agency Contract with the PCSO.
13. For On-Line Activation.
Please ensure that Application Form is complete and that all required documents are attached. Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
All application are subject to evaluation prior to approval.
hope it help & good luck!
(if you got questions on other franchise or business related inquiry, may ask me too)
- Anonymous4 years ago
Pcso PhilippinesSource(s): https://shrinke.im/baf4g
- Anonymous5 years ago
Yes, this is a minor prize. You can keep on playing and winning all you want in the Philippines. Claim it at any Lotto outlet - you can find them all around the Philippines. This amount is only $10.00, and PhP 500.00 won't suffice for a whole Filipino lechon manok! :)
- Anonymous6 years ago
Good day...im interesting as a looto outlet here in my place i read all the requirements..an im almost done preparing it...i have only doubt,is it nessesary one of the requirements is the finacial audited statement...my question is ...need ba to talaga sign by the cpa...thnx
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 5 years ago
My sis is selling her lotto outlet at Quezon City. Please contact 935-2916 & look for Riza.
- 5 years ago
yes i am interested, location is
ilawod 1, Daraga, Albay
- 4 years ago
how much can earn in one ticket?