I have SERIOUS writers block!?!?!?!?

I cant get started i mean i know i want to have a love story with a big dilemma the main character is based off of me sorta. Blonde hair blue eyes short skinny athletic bubbly bold (tells it like it is) good friend but doesn't have good friends back (backstabbers), fashionista don't take crap, wants to... show more I cant get started i mean i know i want to have a love story with a big dilemma the main character is based off of me sorta. Blonde hair blue eyes short skinny athletic bubbly bold (tells it like it is) good friend but doesn't have good friends back (backstabbers), fashionista don't take crap, wants to believe in love but had walls up prevented character from dating perfect guy then decides to let it down for just anybody and its a player so confused about love but wants to find it. flirtatious, sad about how she is so good to ppl in her life but doesnt get it back so she is always kinda sad even though she is bubbly lol

so do you have little hints like what the dilemma could be? plus what would be a good name for this girl?

ps-only physical features resemble me not problems in life lol