Girlfriend broke up with me.?

I am a freshman in high school and my girlfriend just broke up with me. She is probably one of the most beautiful popular girls in freshman class and I worked really hard to get her and it's already over. By worked hard to get her I was "competing" with the star Senior wrestler at our school and the... show more I am a freshman in high school and my girlfriend just broke up with me. She is probably one of the most beautiful popular girls in freshman class and I worked really hard to get her and it's already over. By worked hard to get her I was "competing" with the star Senior wrestler at our school and the quarterback of the jv team. Her friends didnt like me being with her because she gave me more attention than she gave them and I think that's part of the reason. She says the main reason why she called it off is because she got grounded for about half of the summer and doesn't see how it could work out even though I told her I was willing to find a way. Now I just feel almost empty and sad all the time. What I am asking is for some advice to get over her or possibly show her that I still want to be with her and get her back.
25 answers 25