Will Israel exist in 100 years?

I'm a zionist, but I've been thinking about it and well the conflict with Iran is not really a matter of if but when and anti-zionism is being confused with anti-semitism, and vice versa, and both are growing incredibly quickly, whether justifiably or not im asking this question because an Israeli... show more I'm a zionist, but I've been thinking about it and

well the conflict with Iran is not really a matter of if but when
and anti-zionism is being confused with anti-semitism, and vice versa, and both are growing incredibly quickly, whether justifiably or not

im asking this question because an Israeli soldier told me that israel will not exist in 100 years..
what do you think?
Update: Simple Simon:
sorry i just want to be politically correct; Israel isn't represented by all Jews. There are many Jewish anti-Zionists living in the diaspora.
Say Israelis not Jews - plus there are many christians and muslims living in Israel
Update 2: AIA: I got some thoughts. Your idea of money and power being less powerful than the will of people is true; and is demonstrated by the Israelis time and time again. Powerful oil-ridden wealthy surrounding Arabic countries have tried to invade Israel over and over, but Israel's will to survive has been able... show more AIA:
I got some thoughts.
Your idea of money and power being less powerful than the will of people is true; and is demonstrated by the Israelis time and time again. Powerful oil-ridden wealthy surrounding Arabic countries have tried to invade Israel over and over, but Israel's will to survive has been able to push them back, over and over.

You are wrong in saying that Christian and Muslim Israelis count themselves as Palestinians. They live in Israel, thus they are Israelis. I have known a lot of them. That's like saying Jews who lived in Israel when it was called Palestine call themselves Palestinians; they don't, because the country is now called Israel.

The Palestinians don't want peace. Israel has offered a two state solution, Hamas said no. They need a new representative 'government', or they need to live under oppression forever.
Update 3: I know heaps of Israeli soldiers. Obviously you don't. You don't know the list of things they have to comply with before shooting. There are rotten eggs in every batch, and apparantly you only read about the odds ones out. Please do some real research, because your ignorance is infecting potential peace show more I know heaps of Israeli soldiers. Obviously you don't.
You don't know the list of things they have to comply with before shooting.
There are rotten eggs in every batch, and apparantly you only read about the odds ones out.

Please do some real research, because your ignorance is infecting potential peace
Update 4: AIA: Okay. Well firstly your number system is ridiculous, because it implies that you have 10 points against me, when all you have is two. 1. Israel is homicidal 2. I am an ignorant Yiddish boy These are articulated several times over in order to emphasise your own naivety To your first line: whether you... show more AIA:
Okay. Well firstly your number system is ridiculous, because it implies that you have 10 points against me, when all you have is two.
1. Israel is homicidal
2. I am an ignorant Yiddish boy
These are articulated several times over in order to emphasise your own naivety

To your first line: whether you think Israel was stolen or not, whether you think it belongs to the Jews or the Muslim rejects (Palestinians), other, unrelated surrounding countries have attempted invasion.
Period.
Seriously, I don't understand how you think that makes any sense.

2. Do you know what the Holocaust was? Believe me, Hitler did not want to make peace with the Jews in Europe. Thus, the two situations are incomparable. If you are trying to allude to a genocide, you are wrong again. I have taken a course on Genocide studies, if you want a full definition and reprimandal of your ill use of the allusion, ask Y&A to increase the character limit.
Update 5: 3. I have nothing against the Palestinians as a whole, as you would well know after reading what I have written to you. You have no reason to think otheriwse. There are many secular Palestinians who do want peace, but are coerced by Hamas and other similar organisations. 4. Nuclear weapons have never been used... show more 3. I have nothing against the Palestinians as a whole, as you would well know after reading what I have written to you. You have no reason to think otheriwse. There are many secular Palestinians who do want peace, but are coerced by Hamas and other similar organisations.

4. Nuclear weapons have never been used on the Palestinians, so that kind of makes sense.
And as for white phosphorus, it was wrong of Israel to use it. See, I admit it. Wrong.
However, many other countries use it but only Israel receives media spotlight. Theres an insight into anti-zionism, no?

5. I'm not sure if you understand the idea of peace... see, if there was peace, there wouldn't be a need for Hamas to use children as shields (and thus receive consequential burns)
Who said no to the two state solution? Hamas.

6. Nice grammarism. Did not really get that, sorry.
Update 6: 7. I'm not Israeli. Right wing fundamentalists should not have been voted in, but believe me I don't advocate for maniacs like Lieberman. 8. Bravo, that deserved a whole line and number. Even though it made no sense. 9. Of course I don't know the answer to this question, no one does. I'm... show more 7. I'm not Israeli. Right wing fundamentalists should not have been voted in, but believe me I don't advocate for maniacs like Lieberman.

8. Bravo, that deserved a whole line and number. Even though it made no sense.

9. Of course I don't know the answer to this question, no one does. I'm jujst scared that many people, like you have, will succumb to ignorance, indoctrination, utter stupidity and anti-zionism thus bringing about a potential downfall to Israel

10. My... filthy..finger.
Maybe that sentence makes more sense in your mother language, but not in English, sorry. Go to a different forum where your sub-standard english can be better understood