How come mcdonald's fastfood don't provide toothpicks to their customers?

to anyone who eats out alot like me, sometimes food particles get stuck in between the teeth. a toothpick is really necessary to remove that food particle. so, how come its not being provided by Mcdonalds fastfood? the customers is entitled to full satisfaction after dining, however it only leads to a lot of... show more to anyone who eats out alot like me, sometimes food particles get stuck in between the teeth. a toothpick is really necessary to remove that food particle. so, how come its not being provided by Mcdonalds fastfood? the customers is entitled to full satisfaction after dining, however it only leads to a lot of irritation on the diner. what i don't understand is that other fastfood chains like jollibee, kfc, kenny rodgers etc... do provide toothpicks. so how come mcdonalds don't? mcdonalds dont even put out any notices regarding this situation, very deceitful on their part.