PS3 vs. Xbox 360. Which should I buy?

I need a little help deciding which one I should pick Ok, first... CONTROLLER I've had some experience with an Xbox controller, but I am much more familiar with the Playstation controller (My first game system was a PSOne and my cousin currently owns a PS2). They're both wireless so that's not an... show more I need a little help deciding which one I should pick

Ok, first...
CONTROLLER
I've had some experience with an Xbox controller, but I am much more familiar with the Playstation controller (My first game system was a PSOne and my cousin currently owns a PS2). They're both wireless so that's not an issue

GAMES
The PS3 has Little Big Planet, which I would like to give a shot. However, I am a big fan of the "Banjo-Kazooie" series, which has its third title on the Xbox, and the first two on Xbox Live. I'm not big on M-rated games, but if push comes to shove, both systems have GTA4 (Grand Theft Auto 4), RE5 (Resident Evil 5), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Please, don't talk to me about Halo because I can get those games on the PC. They also both have downloadable games, achievements (trophies for PS3), and the like.

ONLINE
Both PS3 and 360 have online capabilities. With the 360 you have to pay about $50 a year to actually play with other people, but I think that would be worth it. PS3 is free online play, though... PS3 has an internet browser, but I don't really care about that (I have a Wii, an iPod, and a laptop that can do that too). Online play is supposed to be better for the 360, but, once again, for a price.

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY
The Xbox 360 (Pro + Elite) says it can play "over 450+ Xbox games". For the PS3, some can, some can't. The 60 GB supposedly has the best backward compatibility. On the PS3 Store, you can also download old PSOne games, which is a nostalgic plus.

PRICE
I was thinking of buying either the Xbox 360 Pro for about $300, the used PS3 60 GB, or a new PS3 80 GB (both PS3's run for about $400)
The average 360/PS3 game costs about $60, so that's even.

FEATURES
Both the 360 and the PS3 can play DVDs and audio. A plus for the PS3 is that it can also play Blu-Ray. The Xbox has downloadable Netflix movies with an account. That's a nice addon.

GRAPHICS
I need your input on this one. Which do you think has better graphics?

SIZE
Again, your input.

GUI/HOME SCREEN
Once again, your input

MICROSOFT/SONY
Microsoft is famous for releasing 'mess-ups' so I'm wondering if they did the same for the Xbox. I also HATE "Blank blank of Death" and apparently the Xbox has a Red Ring of Death. I've had little experience with Sony products besides the first two Playstations, so getting a PS3 might not be new to me. However, Sony sends out its share of bugs.

GAMES I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN
Burnout Paradise (360/PS3)
Midnight Club series (Xbox/360/PS2/PS3)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Banjo-Kazooie series (360, since it probably won't be on Virtual Console)
GTA4 (360/PS3)
GTA4: The Lost and the Damned (360)
Kingdom Hearts I and II (PS2)
Sonic the Hedgehog (360/PS3)
Mirror's Edge (360/PS3)
Resident Evil 5 (360/PS3)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360/PS3)

Please answer. Thanks!
Update: I don't think I should have included the Microsoft/Sony part. I might be just a little ticked at them [Microsoft] because my Vista computer frequently blue-screened and my Zune crapped out on me after 4 months. also... For internet on both systems, does either have wireless? Internet with Ethernet would be... show more I don't think I should have included the Microsoft/Sony part. I might be just a little ticked at them [Microsoft] because my Vista computer frequently blue-screened and my Zune crapped out on me after 4 months.

also...
For internet on both systems, does either have wireless? Internet with Ethernet would be kind of hard for me (I play games on my TV, while my internet router is downstairs)