How do I delete a message on my HTC Fuze?

On my HTC Fuze, in my text messages, there is one message that shows up, but it's not actually a message. On the screen, at the bottom, it says something like "1 message". But it doesn't show up as a conversation... And I can't figure out how to delete it. I've tried Menu>Tools>Clear... show more On my HTC Fuze, in my text messages, there is one message that shows up, but it's not actually a message. On the screen, at the bottom, it says something like "1 message". But it doesn't show up as a conversation... And I can't figure out how to delete it. I've tried Menu>Tools>Clear "Messages" already, and it doesn't delete the message. When I close the keyboard, and access my messages through TouchFlo, it shows one message. But it shows the horizontal line that normally divides the contact name from the message, but that's it. No name and no actually message. I've tried to delete it by pressing Menu>Delete, and that doesn't work either. It just sits there.
HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE? Please help me. It's driving me insane.
1 answer 1