Sending a package to the USA from Philippines?

I'm sending a package to the USA from the Philippines through PhilPost or regular mail... does anyone know of the rules of what I could put in the box? Here are the things I have in my box, are all these ok?

- 4 shirts

- pair of shorts

- 2 packs of dried mangoes

- USB hub

- 2 books

- pictures

- baller ID

- pin

Best Answer

Definitely ok, there is none of any dangerous substance or materials with your items. Would just like to suggest, try to ship it via LBC rather than regular postal, i just feel to trust more of their safety measures. I used to send items through them.

Source(s): Used to work with logistics.

the 2 packs of dried mangoes may cause you a problem. Generally, food items are not allowed on parcels to USA. It may require a lot of paperworks and permits from USDA.

But you know, sometimes they are not too strict with just 2 packs.

US Customs is very strict on copyright and intellectual property rights. Make sure those shirts and shorts does not violate international trademarks law.

The only problem with your plan is that the Philpost people will dig thru your things and pick what they want. After they box it up for you, with a fee, charge for the box, more fee, charge for the tape, more fee, charge for registered mail, more fee, then ask for a tip. It will end up of costing you more than those items are worth. Thats how it happened to me every time.

its ok to send anything... all packages sent here in the US thru mail are screened and passed thru an xray machine... if the customs officer suspects your package then he/she will open your package then if its illegal your package will be isolated and destroyed...

check this link and watch how homeland security officers screen everythin and everyone...

http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsecurity/index...

did you send it already? I wonder how much it did cost? Im thinking of sending stuffs for my friend in US?