Is there Hooters Restaurant in the Philippines?

I know there are Hooters in Asian cities like Seoul and Beijing, how about in the Philippines? Do you think Filipinos will like buffalo wings served at Hooters Philippines (if there will be) or will they not understand the concept and just think that it's just a place that should belong to the red light district.

Thanks. Interesting.

Best Answer

Yea I was there last year, if I win firsdt prize lotto, I will franchise 20 outlets. BTW, why you blocked me? That make me sad, I'm a sucker for ultra rich socialite with yellowish teeth like you.

• ARF

I've been to a branch in SM Mall of Asia ( by the bay)

They are trying to project a family resto image and I think its working for them. It is a well-lit place, it is the usual american restaurant. Families dine there too as well as the yuppies.

It does not belong to the red-light district because there are no dancers, no stage, no "shower on stage", no perfomers, no "rub me with soap and pay me a 100 bucks girls".

The girls are wearing sexy decent outfits. They do a dance number once in awhile and they encourage male participants to join in.

Was not able to try their buffalo wings though because their waitress (clad in a panty short) kept on talking to us, we learned she has 2 kids and her boyfriend left her... shhhh...

By the way, is their buffalo wings different? We've been having that since we don't know when.

• guRl

I haven't seen one here in the Philippines.

Me, as a Filipino I like the concept. I went there for like 2 consecutive nights in Vegas with myself alone ha ha even if I'm a lady, i don't care and I like the Coyete Ugly bar as well. I think it's sexy and fun. I don't see anything wrong as a married and an adult. The servers pleasant and nothing explicit,

i think it's much wholesome than those bars in Manila's red district.

idk if it`s still there.. My cousin`s a former manager of Hooter`s at The Pan Pacific Hotel in Malate, and i used to work as an I.T. at Sage Casino just beside Hooter`s, both franchise owned by the Yupangco`s.Anyways, a number of well-off pinoys eat and drink there.but majority of the customers are Japanese and Koreans. And performers are jazz singers and pop bands, not showgirls and no striptease.

Not too many hot-looking Filipinas with big **** to qualify. A losing business proposition in the Philippines. .

Not sure what to say about it though and I haven't tasted the food.

LOL, If there is, then I'mma get there!!! *jk

putang ina

are you pinoy?

there are no hooters at the philippines

we have never heard of buffalo wings

Perv