What shirt should I wear with white pants?

Outfit so far - white pants, black and white shoes.

What colour shirt do I wear so it doesn't look too black and white, or too formal?

And what colour shirt would u wear with a royal blue hoodie?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It depends on what style you're going for but basically you can wear any color that isn't "colorless" like black, brown, navy blue, white, etc. I would go for something with a pattern on it like a floral printed tee and then a cardigan on top. Or you can wear a bright colored tee with big words or just something that really stands out. Because usually when you're wearing white/black pants you're trying to stand out something else, which in this case is usually the top. so you have a million choices and combinations.

with a royal blue hoodie, I would wear either

-yellow

-another shade of blue

-plaid prints

-floral prints

-black

-pink

-ahh there are way too many possibilities.

• 3 years ago

White Shirt White Pants

• 1 decade ago

Without knowing where you're going or what you're doing it's a bit difficult to be specific but I would say don't wear a primary colour because you'll look like you're wearing some sort of uniform.

I'd probably wear something stripy under a royal blue hoodie because royal blue goes with hardly anything.

• 1 decade ago

for the white pants, wear a long body royal violet tee or a black one. with matching headband or a fancy belt. one the other hand, the blue hoodie thingy.. bright yellow or hot pink is advicable. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well that is a outfit I wouldn't put together but I would have to say maybe a white shirt with something blue or black on it

• 1 decade ago

Any color shirt can go with white pants. White, black, tan, can usually carry any other color.

• 4 years ago

Cause white is considered a "cooler" fabric to wear out in the sun when they are painting.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm....I would say a brown blouse or something but you have a blue hoodie. Purple, dark pink, or yellow?

• 1 decade ago

A light blue tee.

• 1 decade ago

I agree, bright yellow would look really cool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.