7500 tax credit for first time home buyers?

My fiance and I just bought our first house yesterday (close on it Feb. 27) but we already filed our taxes electronically last month. What would be the best way to go about filing for the $7500 tax credit?
Update: No we did not file jointly. It just happens that both of us filed each of our taxes last month, wherein lies our dilemma. In retrospect it would've been smart for one of us to have waited in case we bought a house but I heard you can file an amendment, but I wasn't too sure about that. P.S. I'm... show more No we did not file jointly. It just happens that both of us filed each of our taxes last month, wherein lies our dilemma. In retrospect it would've been smart for one of us to have waited in case we bought a house but I heard you can file an amendment, but I wasn't too sure about that.

P.S. I'm well aware that it must be paid back over the next 15 years and all that.