regine asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

please give me examples of cardio exercises? and exercises best for weight loss.. thanks!?

Favorite Answer

Examples of cardio exercises:

1.Rope jumping

Here's a guide on how to do an effective jumping: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/jump-rope-worko...

2. Swimming

3. Walking, running, jogging

4. Biking

5. Dancing

6. Jumping on a trampoline

7. Horse riding

8. Kickboxing

And many more.....

All the above cardio exercises are excellent ones for weight loss since they help to speed up your metabolism, causing you able to burn off excess fat from your entire body, to lose weight.

Best for weight loss:

Running

Badminton

Dancing

Weight training - High reps

Swimming

A little advice, you shouldn't just look for a sport that burns a lot of cals. Find a sport you like and try to get good at it. You will lose weight from alone. My brother once asked me how to lose weight, he was 300 lbs at that time. I told him to do what he likes ( which was soccer ). That icluded running exercises - plyometrics - the right nutrition, technical training etc.

He tried to get good at it and he did.

He lost half of his weight in only 6 month.

Weight Loss is very simple when it's a "SIDE EFFECT"

But it can become difficult if it's the only thing you want.

You don't have to do boring exercises in order to lose weight.

If you have a nintendo wii then you should buy ''My Fitness Coach''. I cant even explain how good the game is, and there is over 500 DIFFERENT cardio exercises, as well as yoga, flexibility, upper body strength and lower body strength. If you need any tips, feel free to contact me via email :)

x x

Exercise in the morning to speed up weight loss

Using the treadmill and rotating walk/run.( walk 2 minutes, run 2 minutes) this brings your heart rate up and down which is what you need. ( I use a personal trainer and this is what they have me to do.) Running ( or jogging if you aren't a runner) is one the most convenient and affordable ways to lose weight. Not to mention it is one the quickest ways to lose weight. Good luck. Try this advice , I promise you will get results.

I found that the Dancing With the Stars tapes are fantastic for a good cardio workout. Plus you learn new dances and it helps build muscle in your legs.

soups can be both filling and comforting try making a garden or bean soup with low salt broth and store in portion sized cups for later

• Paula

Flaxseeds will help you in lossing weight

you dont have to make a three digit number your weight loss goal aim for a certain dress size or waist measurement

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working