Help me and my boyfriend are going to have sex for the first time and im 13! please give me some tips and help?

Im really scared cuz i have been with him for 2 months now. We really like eachother we have been disscussing having sex and i am really nervous i am only 13 and he is 14. I really like him and i want to have sex with him but not just to loose my virginity or just to have sex it's because i want to express how... show more Im really scared cuz i have been with him for 2 months now. We really like eachother we have been disscussing having sex and i am really nervous i am only 13 and he is 14. I really like him and i want to have sex with him but not just to loose my virginity or just to have sex it's because i want to express how much i love him and i need some advice if he starts to hurt me or go to fast or deep how do i tell him to slow down? Please give me some tips
Update: know i have to use a condom and stuff my and i dont know i just need to know some things i know u say im young ive been bounced around from foster homes and i had to be the adult in many cases and im finally settling i just want some advice please