Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:: Is there anybody you love unconditionally?

:) thank you

Best Answer

Just my family. Family is the only thing that will never leave you regardless of aything. At one point I did love someone unconditionally but now I look at things differently and now I know it was a mistake :(

My Family<3

• guarin

Are you asserting which you have the potential to love somebody unconditionally and that i do no longer? those words do no longer sit down nicely with me, sorry, chum. I heavily beg to selection. you have made an excellent style of unverifiable assumptions. this would not tutor something approximately God considering you initiate off by way of believing that "God is love" and for this reason probably actual after which you attempt to apply that to tutor that God is actual. you're entering into a circle, spinning your wheels going nowhere. this is why this is asserted as around reasoning.

My family

YES

my freshman.

I was a senior and he was a freshman two years ago, but if anything happened to her, I would die. Period.

I love her more than anything and everything in the world.

Yes, my best friend & my family =]

yes, i can say, with out a thought my 3 wonderful kids, man its a love that is so unconditional, every moment i wonder if they are happy and i love them more then life it self, and my man,

what a wonederful question, i love questions like this, thanks and have a great great day :)))))))))))))))0

kassie

many...Jesus,my children,my family,my friends,a certain special someone♥,my pets....

my family :)

Definitely my family, ALL of them. :)