Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:: Is there anybody you love unconditionally?

:) thank you

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Just my family. Family is the only thing that will never leave you regardless of aything. At one point I did love someone unconditionally but now I look at things differently and now I know it was a mistake :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My Family<3

• guarin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Are you asserting which you have the potential to love somebody unconditionally and that i do no longer? those words do no longer sit down nicely with me, sorry, chum. I heavily beg to selection. you have made an excellent style of unverifiable assumptions. this would not tutor something approximately God considering you initiate off by way of believing that "God is love" and for this reason probably actual after which you attempt to apply that to tutor that God is actual. you're entering into a circle, spinning your wheels going nowhere. this is why this is asserted as around reasoning.

• 1 decade ago

My family

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

YES

my freshman.

I was a senior and he was a freshman two years ago, but if anything happened to her, I would die. Period.

I love her more than anything and everything in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, my best friend & my family =]

• 1 decade ago

yes, i can say, with out a thought my 3 wonderful kids, man its a love that is so unconditional, every moment i wonder if they are happy and i love them more then life it self, and my man,

what a wonederful question, i love questions like this, thanks and have a great great day :)))))))))))))))0

kassie

• 1 decade ago

many...Jesus,my children,my family,my friends,a certain special someone♥,my pets....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my family :)

• 1 decade ago

Definitely my family, ALL of them. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.