My little sister is addicted to playing our Wii?

We already had the console, but we got a Wii Fit and a We Cheer game for it for Christmas. She will seriously play it as much as she can- like about 7 hours a day now that we're on break. She is 11 yrs old, popular with other tween kids, and makes A's and B's in school. My parents don't think her... show more We already had the console, but we got a Wii Fit and a We Cheer game for it for Christmas. She will seriously play it as much as she can- like about 7 hours a day now that we're on break. She is 11 yrs old, popular with other tween kids, and makes A's and B's in school.
My parents don't think her playing it ALL THE TIME is a problem at all. They like her getting the exercise, actually. She's a cheerleader at school in real life- she's skinny already. She keeps trying to win that Wii Cheer game. I asked her if I could play it for a few minutes (this happened before I typed this), and she screamed at me, "NO! I SAID I'M PLAYING IT! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
I said, "Okay... somebody's a spaz." And walked back to my room. My parents won't even make her share the Wii with me. I'm 16, she's 11- but still. Is it unhealthy for her to play this 7-8 hrs a day? It seems to be making her mean. Meaner than she usually is.