Windows Mobile question?

I turned on my at&t fuze and windows mobile began to setup , but i had to take the battery out, so i interrupted the setup, (it was showing a bar at the bottom that was saying things like "intalling blah blah blah" and things like that). but when i turned my fuze BACK on, it went to touch flo and the... show more I turned on my at&t fuze and windows mobile began to setup , but i had to take the battery out, so i interrupted the setup, (it was showing a bar at the bottom that was saying things like "intalling blah blah blah" and things like that). but when i turned my fuze BACK on, it went to touch flo and the phone started up like normal... but i dont think it finished "setting up". but as i navigated through the phone, everything seemed normal....

is anything going to be wrong with my phone? is there anything that wouldnt have been "set up" properly?

please help.

thanks.
1 answer 1