HTC Fuze questions....?

1) in order to assign a picture to a contact, does the contact have to saved to the phone? I keep all of my contacts saved to my sim card because I switch phones often... I know on the razor, a picture ID can only be assigned if the contact is saved to the phone... On my fuze, (that I plan on getting for... show more 1) in order to assign a picture to a contact, does the contact have to saved to the phone? I keep all of my contacts saved to my sim card because I switch phones often... I know on the razor, a picture ID can only be assigned if the contact is saved to the phone... On my fuze, (that I plan on getting for christmas), I don't like the look of the icon for a contact without a picture... I would want pictures for my contacts but I don't want to save my contacts to the phone...
2) how does the wifi feature work? I won't have a data plan. Will I have Internet access anywhere where I have a wifi signal? And I so, will that be free?
3) how are text messages displayed and how do they look on the screen when they are first received? Is it the same as the tilt? (which I'm assuming is the standard look of an incoming text message on windows mobile) ? Or will touchflo have a different look?
4) can an icon on the touchflo bar at the bottom of the home screen be removed?
Any information you have is helpful.