Don't men know how bad it hurt's their women when they look at porno?

Or do they just not care. Iv'e put up with it for five years now,and it's killing me.At first he said he would stop.(He did'nt) Now it's to the point where he say's i'm insaqure,and I have no faith in myself.he tell's me to get over it ! I have no where else to go,and if I do leave it means I have to quite school (GED at age 47)

I'v found pictures in his pocket,his car,I came home once to find him with his pants down wile on the computer. He makes excuses not to have sex with me.(its always my fault !)

Yet he says he loves me ,and hes never cheated on me,im insacure ,get over it.

We used to have a great sex life,now he tells me no,and theres more to a relationship then sex.Im lucky to get it once every three months. I love this man so much,but I also hate him for hurting me. His porn has made me feel ugly and want to hide!What can I do ?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like he is not actually caring about your feelings. Not all men are like that... and not all women are against porn, in fact some watch it with their bf/husbands.

The fact that he is becoming less amorous due to this is a really bad sign for your relationship. I am sorry but he is treating you really badly and is showing no interest in your feelings on this. This could either be a porn addiction issue, or it could mean there are more serious issues in the relationship. You really need to find a way to find out which it is. Discuss your relationship with him (the fact that your sex life is suffering, not about his porn) and find out if it is a cause or just a symptom.

You are in a bad situation that is going to get worse without communication or closure... one way or the other.

Some men look at porno just 2 look im sure my boyfriend has as well but hes never turned me down or been naked in front of the computer u need to sort it out put your foot down and if he doesn't listen kick him out.

show him ur sexualty and make him have sex with u after every week.i had sex with my partner every four days in a week.

look you dont look like the girls on the porn, so he wont have sex with you makes sense to me