Don't men know how bad it hurt's their women when they look at porno?

Or do they just not care. Iv'e put up with it for five years now,and it's killing me.At first he said he would stop.(He did'nt) Now it's to the point where he say's i'm insaqure,and I have no faith in myself.he tell's me to get over it ! I have no where else to go,and if I do leave it means I have to quite school (GED at age 47)

I'v found pictures in his pocket,his car,I came home once to find him with his pants down wile on the computer. He makes excuses not to have sex with me.(its always my fault !)

Yet he says he loves me ,and hes never cheated on me,im insacure ,get over it.

We used to have a great sex life,now he tells me no,and theres more to a relationship then sex.Im lucky to get it once every three months. I love this man so much,but I also hate him for hurting me. His porn has made me feel ugly and want to hide!What can I do ?

• curls
    Favorite Answer

Are you effen serious???

You need to get over it and guess what. He has an addiction and its not going to go away by itself.

I think you need to go back to school and really concentrate on your school and spelling and like leave him alone with his porn. After you are done with school get a good job and leave him.

He is not going to change over night, just like any addict he will need help and you are not the one to offer it.

So just leave him.

PS

Try dressing like a porn star. He might like that.