1. Palawan (Saint Paul Subterranean RIver, El Nido, Bacuit Archipelago, Honda Bay, Dos Palmas Resort, Culion, Vietnamese Village, Tabon Caves, Spratly Islands)
2. Batanes (Batan Island, Itbayat Island, Fuga Island)
3. Boracay (Entire island)
4. Amanpulo (Entire island)
5. Cebu and Bohol Islands (Cebu City, Mactan Island, Maribago Bluewater Resort, Malapascua Island, Moalboal, Chocolate Hills, Panglao Island, Pungtud Island)
6. Metropolitan Manila (Roxas Boulevard, Ayala Center, Ortigas Center, Rockwell Center, Eastwood City, Tomas Morato Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Ninoy Aquino Wildlife Park, Alabang, Mall of Asia, North Triangle in Quezon City, Intramuros, Chinese Cemetery, Divisoria, San Juan, Rizal Park, Manila Oceanarium, Las Pinas City, Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3)
7. Ilocos (Pagudpud beaches, Paoay Sand dunes, Vigan Mestizo district)
8. Cordillera Mountains (Baguio City, US Former Military Reservation
of Camp John Hay, Asin Springs, Sagada, Banawe, Bontoc, Tabuk, Apayao provinces, Ambuklao dam, Mummies)
9. Southern Luzon (Tagaytay City, Terrazas de Punta Fuego, Lake Caliraya, Angono Petroglyphs, Mount Makiling, Mount Banahaw, San Benito Farm, Punta Baluarte Resort, Taal Lake, Lucban Town in Quezon Province, Balesin Island, Mayon Volcano, Caramoan Peninsula, Quezon National Forest Park, Catanduanes Islands)
10. Central Luzon (Former US Naval Base in Subic Bay, Former US Airforce Base in Clark, Mount Pinatubo, Candaba Swamp, Lunar landscapes spanning Bamban town in Tarlac province, Stunning landscapes in Gabaldon zigzag during dusk)
A well-traveled person.
All the above places are the best of the Philippine Islands. When you've visited all of them, then you've seen practically the best of what the Philippines can offer. I have not included Mindanao because as of now, it is quite dangerous for foreign travelers there, but a trip to Mindanao would not be complete without going to the following places: Siargao Island, Diwalwal Gold Mines (dunno if it's already closed), Island Garden City of Samal, Mount Apo, Alah Valley, Marawi City, Dakak, Sitangkai in Sibutu island (Venice of the east), and Turtle Island (which is just a hop away from the Malaysian border in the water).