What is your favorite star trek movie/series?

What is your favorite star trek movie/series, mines the next generation and 'generations'.

Best answer will be chosen tomorrow

Favorite Answer

Series:

- Deep Space Nine

I came on board with the Next Gen, but DS9 was what emerged after the kinks had been worked out, Trek had become a successful franchise, and and the budget had been increased enough to really accomplish the true vision of what the producers and writers had in mind.

Really though, a better answer would be the last few seasons of The Next Generation, and the first few seasons of Deep Space Nine. This was the peak of the modern Star Trek era.

Series in order of most to least favorite:

- Deep Space Nine

- The Next Generation

- The Original Series

- Voyager

- Enterprise

Movie:

- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Hands down. Hands up. This was the best movie Trek has ever produced. Not only was it a fantastic storyline, it had moments of hilarity, and showed the entire cast at its finest, and depended heavily on the chemistry between them that we had all come to love.

In addition to that, it was a movie that boosted the franchise much greater into the public eye. It was marketed as not just a Star Trek movie, but a sci-fi family film that anyone could find enjoyable.

It was the popularity and success Star Trek IV that paved the way for The Next Generation (which premiered the year after) to come into existence. Without ST4, this question wouldn't even exist! :)

Source(s): I watch way too much Star Trek.

Star Trek: The Next Generation is my favorite series and Star Trek: Generations is my favorite Star Trek movie followed by Star Trek: First Contact. That show was the bomb back in the mid-1990s. Way cool!

Movie: Star Trek IV Series: Original Episode: The Trouble With Tribbles Character: Mr Spock/7 of 9 Ship: Voyager Enemy: The Borg Scientific Theory: Matter/Anti-matter reactors Favourite Line: Spock to Kirk; "Captain, not in front of the Klingons" - Star Trek V

Voyager is my favorite series, great cast and high adventure.

The Voyage Home (part IV) is my favorite film because it is the closest a Star Trek film has come to being a pure comedy, very funy in the glass factory.

Series - Next generation

Movie - First contact

Cheers from Australia

Series, this is hard... it is a tie between the original series, and The Next Generation.

Movie, First Contact.

My favourite series is the next generation and my favourite movie is first contact. The borg are the best villains!

voyager series

Star Trek 2 it was awesome

the next generation!

i would have to say Deep Space 9