HTC Touch Pro / AT&T Fuze-- HELP!!!!!?

Okay, so-- the HTC Touch Pro is for Sprint, and it is coming out for sprint in the near future... (correct me if I'm wrong) However, the same phone will be coming to AT&T as the AT&T Fuze, correct? (once again, correct me if I'm wrong) I have AT&T and I'm getting a new phone; I really really want this one. 2... show more Okay, so-- the HTC Touch Pro is for Sprint, and it is coming out for sprint in the near future... (correct me if I'm wrong)
However, the same phone will be coming to AT&T as the AT&T Fuze, correct? (once again, correct me if I'm wrong)
I have AT&T and I'm getting a new phone; I really really want this one.
2 questions:
1) what are the pricing details? [how much with the mail-in rebate, and how much BEFORE the mail-in rebate-(the up front cost) ]
2) will the AT&T version still include the touch flo 3D thing? (or whatever its called) because i saw a picture of the touch pro with the at&t logo on it, (thus, its the fuze), but it showed the standard at&t NONsmartphone menu on it.... i may have looked at the picture wrong, but i saw NO touch 3D or whatever on the screen of the device in those particular images....
ALL IN ALL- i want this phone for at&t but i want the touch flo 3D thing and the up front cost really shouldnt be over $400, but $450 might be okay.

PLEASE HELP ME!
thanks.
Update: well unfortunately, my question was what is the price and will it have touch flo 3D.... I don't want to know what phone i should get, this is my first choice. Also, the iPhone is out of the question for me; the monthly fee is too much.....
Update 2: Oh, so is there a monthly fee, just like the iPhone?!?!?
NO NO NO NO NO!
please say no!