To those christians who are opposed to freemasonry...?

Will you please list the specific reasons why you are opposed to freemasonry?

I'm genuinely curious. Thanks.
Update: Patience, Falism...I'm making a point.
Update 2: Thank akasha, however from the sound of it you are neither a christian, nor do you have specific reasons for opposing freemasonry.
Update 3: Bri, if their actions are good and decent, then won't that dictate their "end"? If the vast majority of Masons are involved in nothing but doing good, how is that a bad thing? How is Satan using that for his ends? If the "real leaders" are so disconnected from the rank and file that the... show more Bri, if their actions are good and decent, then won't that dictate their "end"? If the vast majority of Masons are involved in nothing but doing good, how is that a bad thing? How is Satan using that for his ends? If the "real leaders" are so disconnected from the rank and file that the rank and file know nothing about them, then is the organization really "satanic"? I don't think so...nor do I believe the claims that there is some "invisible" order within freemasonry that nobody except the conspiracy theorists seem to know about.
Update 4: I suppose I've let enough time lapse to make my point. There were many christians who responded to another question before mine saying that they opposed freemasonry. However, when I asked for specifics here, only a few responded with any. It was as I thought, most people are ignorant of what freemasonry is,... show more I suppose I've let enough time lapse to make my point. There were many christians who responded to another question before mine saying that they opposed freemasonry. However, when I asked for specifics here, only a few responded with any. It was as I thought, most people are ignorant of what freemasonry is, but they are still opposed to it. Typicaly human behavior... <sigh> I'm not a freemason, just tired of people being so intolerant for no good reason.